Breaking News

Oasis Refrain From Cigarettes And Alcohol














By Pete Snodden

I was really surprised to hear the track-listing for the forthcoming greatest hits album from Oasis.

They're a band that I have grown up with, who have been an inspiration to teens around the world.

The only difference now is that the listeners who grew up with the band have grown up and Liam Gallagher is still acting the same age!

I don't want to take anything away from him - let's just say if you or I could get away with some of the antics he gets up to, we probably would!

It's good to see the band still making a positive impact in the music world, breaking boundaries and recording great music.

And one thing is for sure - the greatest hits album will be a top seller.

It's due for release on November 20 to cash in on the Christmas market.

But I was totally shocked to see the track-listing and to find Cigarettes and Alcohol - the track that first really got me into the band - excluded.

I was even more surprised to see that Live Forever was not going to be included either. This tune will always be, to me, the tune Liam dedicated to George Best the last time Oasis played Belfast.

Still in there are Wonderwall, Don't Look Back In Anger, Lyla, All Around The World, plus two new tracks.

Source: www.sundaylife.co.uk

No comments