Breaking News

Beam Me Up, Liam




















Kasabian guitarist Serge Pizzorno got so spaced out on LSD at Liam Gallagher's birthday party he thought he was in 'Star Trek'.

The rocker - whose band toured with Oasis - helped bad boy Liam celebrate his birthday in style but it turned into a scary trip.

In an interview with Britain's FHM magazine, Serge said: "For Liam's birthday we all went out to the desert in Denver. There was all this LSD flying about and I got totally freaked out.

"The landscape was full of these giant rock formations and I felt like William Shatner when he leaves the Enterprise in 'Star Trek'.

"The next day I kept getting confused flashbacks of these singing midgets I'd found in the wilderness. Eventually I told the others about them and they said they'd met them too. I've seen photos of that night since and you can see them dancing in the background, so they were definitely real."

Sorce: www.femalefirst.com

No comments