Breaking News

Gallaghers' Secret Sister Hits Out
















Yes, my dad's a lying idiot

The secret sister of Oasis stars Liam and Noel Gallagher has "written off" their dad, just like her famous brothers.

Emma Davies could hardly wait to meet Tommy Gallagher when her mum June finaly told her she'd been born after June's affair with the married Irishman.

But her dreams of finding a loving father - and grandad to her own kids - have been dashed by the man already disowned by his rocker sons.

Emma, 33, told a close pal: "I know now why they want absolutely nothing to do with Tommy." "I accept him for what he is now, which is an idiot. He never took any interest in me. He would never ask about me. And he made out that what had happened between my mum and him was mum's fault. He was a married man and had an affair with my mum. She had no idea he was married. He was full of lies. I feel so stupid for thinking he could be the father I always wanted."

Emma, who lives with her children Jake, 13, and Isabel, 10, in Congleton, Cheshire, spent years of her life wondering what her missing dad was like.

After June told her who he acyually was, she fixed up a meeting with the 62-year-old Tommy at a hotel near his birthplace in the village of Duleek, Co Meath.

She told her friend: "There had been a big build-up to the meeting and it was a very emotional moment. "We talked and got on well and I thaught, 'Let bygones be bygones'."

Emma and her new-found father swapped phone numbers and Tommy promised he would be in touch. Just a few days later, it was her 33rd birthday. But there was no word from Tommy - whose Manchester home is less than 40 miles from Congleton.

Emma sighed to her pal: "I thought that here was his chance to show that he could be a dad. But there was no card, call, nothing." "I texted him to say that he hadn't even bothered to get in touch and it was my birthday and I then switched my phone off."

"Later, I had a message from Tommy saying I'd jumped to conclusions and that he had run out of credit on his phone. He said he would make it up to me when he got back from Ireland."

"I felt he wasn't trying enough, not making enough effort. Here I was after all these years and he wasn't bothered. A few days later I got a call and he said he would like to meet me. But everything had to be on his terms. The time he wanted to meet I was busy but he wanted me to change my plans to meet him."

"We couldn't agree and he kept putting the phone down on me like a big baby. I rang him back three times but he kept putting the ohone down. That was the end of August and I have not heard anything from him since. I was really tearful and I slipped into a depression."

Emma's only hope now is that some good can come out of knowing she has brothers - who suffered at boozer Tommy's hands during his marriage to Peggy that ended in divorce in 1986.

The Oasis stars, whose greatest hits album Stop The Clocks will smash into the charts today, refuse to have anything to do with their dad now.

Liam, 34, has even threatened to break his father's legs if the older man ever goes near him.

Noel, 39, has said: "I think he resented the fact he had kids because we got in the way of his lifestyle. We got hammered."

Tommy was not available for comment.

Source: Daily Star

No comments