Breaking News

I Love You Dearly But I Can't Be A***d With A Wedding




















Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher has ruled out marrying his Scots girlfriend any time soon... because he can't be bothered with the hassle.

He's been with Sara MacDonald for seven years but insists he has NO plans to tie the knot.
Reports this week said he was planning to wed at Manchester's Urbis museum followed by a party at his beloved Manchester City's football ground.

But in an exclusive interview at his recording studio he revealed: "I've got no marriage plans at the minute.

"It infuriates Sara when I say this cos I love that girl dearly... I just can't be a**** with a wedding. She says I need a slap.

"You ask me when I'm getting married all the time. Ask me a question on sport instead."
Noel revealed that when Oasis signed a deal with Creation Records in 1993 it killed off a previous relationship.

He said: "I remember going home to Manchester after a meeting with Alan McGee in London.

"I got into my flat about two in the morning and the girl I was living with at the time woke up. When I told her Oasis had a record deal she burst into tears... and they weren't tears of joy.

"I said: 'What is wrong with you?' And she said: 'You're gonna leave me now and move to London.'

"I replied: 'Don't be stupid babe'. But six weeks later I was off. I said: 'London's calling. I can't stay here, love. It's my destiny.' So while McGee gave me a record deal, he temporarily ruined my love life."

Noel invited the Sunday Mail to Oasis' studio in Buckinghamshire to talk about their greatest hits compilation, Stop The Clocks, released on November 20.

And our no-holds-barred chat - covered in full in seven-days magazine - ranged from his rivalry with younger brother Liam, his long-running feud with Robbie Williams and how he feels about being part of New Labour's Cool Britannia brand.

He was also vocal about Oasis being given the Outstanding Contribution to Music gong at next year's Brit Awards.

Noel said: "Last year we should have been nominated for Best Single and they chose Shane Ward and Tony Christie. That p***** me off, big time.

"They've asked us to accept this Outstanding Contribution award for the last few years and we've always said no.

"With Stop The Clocks coming out we thought, 'This isn't gonna go away.'

"I'd like to do it before I'm 40 next year. But it's live on telly. God help them!"

Source: www.sundaymail.co.uk

No comments