Breaking News

Noel On.. The Future














Noel admits he's not sure if Oasis will still be on the go in another 10 years.

"I'd be 49 then," he said. "To be quite honest, I get up in the morning and it's a struggle pulling my socks on. I've got a bad back, a stiff neck and I don't get enough sleep.

"When I was young I was kind of fascist about not making music when I got to 30. Then I thought, 'I'll pack it in when I'm 35' and so it goes on. It all depends on how trim we look.

"Groups like Pink Floyd started out playing middle-aged music and it's STILL middle-aged music. Oasis songs are more up.

"Will I be playing Cigarettes And Alcohol at 50? Probably not... but who knows?"One thing Noel is determined to do again however is gig in Scotland.

"Scotland has always been a very special place for us. It's the whole Celtic thing.

"Scots see themselves as rebels. They saw Liam and me giving two fingers to society and instantly related to us. Our gigs there have always been extra special."

Source: www.sundaymail.co.uk

No comments