Breaking News

Noel Still Excited At Being A Rock And Roll Star















The rocker has revealed he would have walked out on brother Liam at the same time original members Bonehead and Guigsy did in 1999 if he didn't have the responsibility of writing the majority of their hits.

Speaking before his Teenage Cancer Trust show on Monday night (26.03.07), Noel told Virgin radio: "If I wasn't a songwriter I'd have gone the same way as Bonehead and just quit and retired. But I can be sat at home and it is my passion for writing that drives me into the studio. Then if you put a record out you are obliged to go out and make more millions."

Noel insists he now has no intention of disbanding Oasis because he still loves being a rock star.

He added: "I just want to carry on doing it and to be happy doing it. There's nothing really I haven't achieved. As long as I can still get excited being a rock and roll star then I'll carry on doing it.

Source: BANG Media International

No comments