Breaking News

Noel Trusted To Play It Twice




















Noel Gallagher begged organisers of the Teenage Cancer Trust to let him do two nights at the Royal Albert Hall — because he’s a huge fan of the charity.

He has performed at the same, multi-gig event with Oasis in the past and was desperate to be involved again this time.

Noel explained: “It’s a great charity and I wanted to be part of the whole thing.

“I’ve lost three people close to me to cancer so it’s something I feel strongly about.”

The charity was set up by The Who's Roger Daltrey. It helps fund hospices for teen sufferers of cancer.

The gigs are becoming one of the events of the year.

Bands performing this week include Kasabian, Kaiser Chiefs, The Who, The View and The Coral. Russel Brand also hosted a comedy night.

Meanwhile, Noel’s girlfriend Sara MacDonald showed off her bump for the first time as she hit the town.

She looked chic and was out until the early hours despite being off the booze.

She told me: “It can be dull when everyone is drinking but I’m having fun.

“I’m excited about the baby and a bit scared too.”

I exclusively revealed earlier this month that Sara and Noel were expecting their first baby together.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments