Breaking News

Noel Plans Trick... And Bottles It




















How about Liam Gallagher dressed up as Little Bo Peep? Or one of the Village People, an 18th-century dandy, or even a Superman.

All of these wonderful images have been denied to us by his brother Noel who, so far as I can tell, has bottled it.

Now you know all know I want Noel to enter politics, and that I have the upmost respect for the man, but I fear his softer side is starting to show.

last month, he hatched up a cunning plan to stich Liam up by announcing his 40th birthday party would be a fancy dress affair.

I'm told: "The idea was everyone would turn up at a swank club in London in their ordinary gear and Liam would be the only one not let in on the joke.

"He'd arrive wearing something soft and be a laughing stock."

I rejoiced and threw a small party in my heart.

The elder Oasis sibling, Kasabian and Russell Brand staggering around London with a furious Liam dressed as a girl would yield some of the best pictures of the year.

All right, so Brand looks like a goth Jesus with flu anyway, but you get the idea.

Sadly, big hearted Noel took pity.

My source added: "He has decided against it. Liam probably wouldn't have reacted very well."

The lads were due out celebrating last night.

Source: Sunday Star

No comments