Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Naughty Pretty Thing




















Noel Gallagher has ripped off a song by The Pretty Things for the new Oasis album.

The Oasis guitarist is planning to include an unapproved version of The Pretty Things track 'Baron Saturday' on the band's new album and is worried he may be sued by the band's lawyers

Noel confessed: "I hadn't heard this at all until about three months ago and a friend of mine, who is in Kasabian, sent me a CD of some stuff he was listening to and it completely bent my head.

"I spent the next three months trying to rip it off for when the next Oasis record comes out.

"I shouldn't really be saying that because The Pretty Things' lawyers will be listening to this now, won't they! But there you go."

Source: www.monstersandcritics.com

Click here to vote for us at the BT Music Awards

No comments