Breaking News

Noel's 10-year Feud All A Blur


















It was one of the most famous feuds in music history - but Oasis have finally called a truce with Blur.

Anomosity between both has endured since their Battle-of-Britpop days more than a decade ago - but Oasis wildmen Liam and Noel Gallagher say the war of words is all a blur now and have voiced their admiration for rival Damon Albarn.

Noel told NME: "I've got a lot of respect for him. This never comes across in interviews but I really do mean it.

Because I'm indifferent to Damon, he thinks that I think he's an idiot. "Our Liam will talk to him. I won't because he's just another singer in a band to me."

Liam told Mojo magazine: "I don't mind Blur. I'm over it. It was a laugh, that's what you do when you're young."

Source: www.dailyrecord.co.uk

No comments