Breaking News

Q&A Noel Gallagher

















Uncut: How did the film come about
Noel Gallagher: The guy who directed it, Baillie Walsh, started off making the video for 'Let There Be Love' and he thought the stuff he was shooting was so great, he started trying to persuade us that he should come on tour with us for nine-anda-half months to make the film. I put it to him, the years of kissing the sky and drinking champagne out of cowboy boots at 10 o'clock in the morning are all gone. I was a bit warythat he might try to make us out to be something that we're not, but he kept saying, "I'll tell it like it is", which he did.

How Different would the footage have been if it had been taken on the Be Here Now tour?
You know what, that was the single greatest thing that I've ever been involved in. We toured as the biggest band in the world. Anything that you could possibly want, you could get two of. I would phone my manager at five in the morning from Singapore and he'd say "What do you want?" and I'd say, "I've got a whim I want fulfilled right now," and he'd do it!

The Film shows that there is still a rivalry between you and Liam...
Me and Liam have always had the same relationship. You can spin it any way you like. It's as good or as bad as it ever was.

Source: Uncut Magazine

No comments