Breaking News

Thank You For The Good Times



Impressionist Stevie Ricks made the first promotional video for votes.












The biggest selling newspaper in the UK, calls the video 'The Best Thing On The T'internet'




Stevie Ricks made yet another video for the site, that was even funnier then the first.

Tonight the site wins Best Unofficial Site, at The BT Music Awards and the party begins.

Stay tuned there will be another video coming soon, the final in the voting trilogy.

I had no idea that the site had won the award, until I saw it come up on the DMA blog. I sent them a e-mail telling them that I could not make it to the show on Sunday, and that was the last I heard from them.

Once again thanks for voting, I have had a right blast on the voting campaign...

Check out Stevie's brilliant videos here

No comments