Breaking News

Oasis - Gallagher Drawn To Beatles After Psychic Experience




















Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher was compelled to listen to The Beatles after an out-of-body experience inspired him to listen to classic rock'n' roll albums.

The 35-year-old was a mischief-seeking teenager until the strange event changed his rebellious ways - and led him to discover the music of the legendary band.

He says, "I had an out of body experience. About 15, at me (sic) mate's asleep, I was getting up for a piss (to go to the toilet).

And instead I went, 'Wooooomph' and saw myself down there. It felt good and then I thought, 'I don't wanna be here, I wanna be me down there.' And then I went, 'Boomf!', back in and turned the light on.

"And I think personally summat (something) happened to me with music. I didn't instantly go out and buy The Beatles but after that I just started hearing things.

I'd see a geezer with a guitar and didn't wanna bounce a ball off his head. I was, 'Can you play us a tune?' Then it was Hendrix, all The Who, the Stones, the classics."

Also another THE THINGS THEY SAY

"I've been on nights with him when he's frightened the f**king life out of me." Oasis star Liam Gallagher on his brother Noel's occasional hell-raising antics.

Source: www.contactmusic.com

Click here to enter a competition to win some exclusive artwork.

No comments