Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Is BB Fan, Claims Appleton




















Nicole Appleton has revealed that her boyfriend Liam Gallagher is a fan of Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack and regularly watches the programme.

"Liam wanted to come but he had to look after our son," declared Tuesday's celebrity hijacker. She then admitted that the Oasis frontman "is a big fan of the show and he is watching".

"No way!" boomed John. "Would he do Celebrity Big Brother?"

"Absolutely not," she replied.

Earlier, Nathan joked with the All Saints singer about becoming her 'toyboy'. He asked Appleton how old she was, to which she answered: "I'm not proud of my age. I'm 33 - I'm so not my age."

"I think 21 is the perfect toyboy age," Nathan quipped, referring to himself.

Source: www.digitalspy.co.uk

No comments