Breaking News

Lewis Hamilton Listens To Oasis




















He is the man in the groove. Like much in his life since his £45m McLaren deal, even his hobbies have gone upscale from last year's trusty acoustic. Now he is electric. I plug my headphones straight into it so the noise doesn't bother anyone else," he added.

Given last weekend's victory was the first step to his ultimate ambition, one wag asked if he could play Stairway to Heaven.

"No, but my favourite riff is from No Woman No Cry, a solo I quite like." His fingers briefly claw an imaginary chord - not something you see every day in an image conscious Formula One paddock.

"When I was younger I was more limited in what I would listen to. I was brought up on Bob Marley. These days I've got a broader view.

"I play a bit of everything - Oasis, Dylan, Lenny Kravitz, Jimi Hendrix. Michael Jackson is my favourite but I like Prince too, and Sir Paul McCartney is a legend."

Read the full interview here.

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

No comments