Breaking News

Tom Meighan On The New Oasis Album














With their mutual appreciation society, have Kasabian let the Gallagher brothers hear any of the new album?

"No, which is mad," admits Tom. "Now we're back in Leicester, we don't see nearly so much of them. I haven't seen Liam in probably six, seven months.

"I speak to Noel more, I saw him for a drink when I was up in London a couple of weeks ago. It was a civilised night, no major carnage to report."

At least Tom has heard the new Oasis album, which he's very keen on.

"It's going to take a lot of people by surprise," he enthuses. "It's their best record in years, incredible rock & roll and raw as f***. It's mega.

"It's one for us to live up to, but I know we're Publish Postup to the task. It's hard, as I know how incredible our next album is - and I wish it was out there, so people could agree!"

Read the full interview here.

Source: www.teletext.co.uk

No comments