Breaking News

Liam To Ditch UK For The Big Apple




















Landlords in North London will be weeping over their beer barrels.

Paparazzi, meanwhile, will be breathing a sigh of relief. Liam Gallagher is leaving the UK.

The hard-drinking, snapper-slapping Oasis frontman plans to emigrate to New York.

But, he’ll be in Blighty for a few years yet.

He will leave the UK behind only when his kids have finished school.

And considering son Gene, youngest of his three children, is only seven, it could be more than a decade before he makes his way to the Big Apple.

Liam said: “I love that city, I love the buzz off it.”

His Canadian-born wife Nicole Appleton lived there for five years, he said, adding: “That’s the next step for me.

“And no, I’m not going to do acting or any of that s***.

“I’ve been offered a few things but it’s not me. I’m just going to a place where I can be me.”

The band are currently in the middle of a tour of Canada — but Manchester City fans Liam and brother NOEL will be itching to come back and get a taste of their team’s latest revolution.

Their eagerly awaited UK dates kick off at Cornwall’s Eden Project on September 27.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

Click here to vote for us at the BT Music Awards.

No comments