Breaking News

Oasis' Liam Gallagher: 'I Always Let Noel Win Our Brotherly Disputes'




















But he praises brother as well...

Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher has said he always allows his brother, Noel, to win when the pair fall out with each other

In a new interview, Liam praised his brother's role in the band, conceding that the “18 hours a day” Noel puts into the group had been key to their success.

But he couldn't refrain from fuelling the brother's notoriously tempestuous relationship.

“He’s the man, you know what I mean? I’m quite happy with that, but then there are times when we’ll have a little argument or disagreement and he always wins. Well, I wouldn’t like to say he wins, but I let him kinda win,” Liam told NME.com.

“I take my foot off the gas and say, ‘Go on then, ’ave it, I’m going on holiday.’ He doesn’t fucking win outright, I just kinda let him win.”

Oasis release their new album 'Dig Out Your Soul' on October 6th.

As previously reported on Gigwise, they are scheduled to play an intimate show in support of the new record in Cornwall at the end of September.

Source: www.gigwise.com

Click here to vote for us at the BT Music Awards

No comments