Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Latest entry from Noel Gallagher's blog on www.oasisinet.com

Ryan Adams has described the light show as looking like ELO with fangs! I’m not sure what it means, but I like it. Does anyone listen to the Russell Brand show? I only ask because some people in the crowd have been singing that little jingle he plays before I appear on his show (you know the one). It’s become fairly amusing for me and confusing for everyone else. Keep it up, I like it.

We’re getting a flight to Montreal today. It’s too far to drive! 20-odd hours apparently. Meet ANOTHER married couple at the airport.

“Can we get a quick picture?”
“No.”
“Oh, please. We’re your biggest fans but missed your show last night because of the wedding.”
“Definitely no chance. That’s just rude. You could’ve got married any day of the week, but we won’t be playing Winnipeg again, so do one.”

The flight is 2 and a bit hours long. Just enough time to watch that film that Martin Scorsese made about them Rolling Stones. If you haven’t seen it, you should check it out. It’s fuckin’ ludicrous.

Q Magazine is out in the UK, I believe. I hope whatever’s been said comes across alright. Although it’s inconceivable that some fucker won’t take offence to something. I apologise now if that IS the case.

Montreal is a strange place. Everything is French: menus, street signs, shop signs, tv channels.

Got a day off tomorrow but we’re doing a photo shoot. Now, you may not know this but I fuckin’ HATE having my photo taken. It’s mind-numbingly boring. I’d much rather be working properly. I like doing interviews and playing, see? Off for a Chinese with Phil and Steve (Headline Security Ltd) who’s basically a fuckin’ comedian who looks after us. Wonder what’ll be in the fortune cookie tonight! It’ll probably be in French anyway.

Au revoir

Le General

Source: www.oasisinet.com

Click here to vote for us at the BT Music Awards

No comments