Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel Gallagher's Tour Diary on www.oasisinet.com

Hmmm..got a festival tonight. The V Fest in Toronto. I have a bad feeling about it. Mind you, we do have the greatest rock’n’roll singer of his generation doing the delivery so we should be ok. Weller and Stereophonics are on the bill though so it’ll be good to see Paul and Kelly.

A funny thing happened in the hotel bar last night. A guy came up to me and says very quietly, almost secret-agent-like, “Are you Jack White?”

The temptation was just too much.

“Yes”, I replied.

“Wow, really?! I love your music, man. You’re a great guitar player, man!”

“Thanks very much”, I said and declined the picture.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

Click here to vote for us at the BT Music Awards

No comments