Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel Gallagher's Tour Diary on www.oasisinet.com

I’ll have to stop this prophesising. I knew something was going to happen last night. I said I had a bad feeling, didn’t I!?

Someone, who can only be described as a “Canadian” was able to get onstage, somehow managed to evade our crack security team (Trotters Independent Security Service) and assaulted my mid-riff. Can’t say much more than that as the “perpetrator’s” gonna get the book thrown at him. Repeatedly. It was all going so well up until that point’n’all. Feel like I’ve had a sparring session with Ricky Hatton.

Still, we’ll probably get an extra couple of days in NYC. Every cloud, eh?

Source: www.oasisinet.com

Click here to vote for us at the BT Music Awards

No comments