Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel Gallagher's Tour Diary on www.oasisinet.com

Waking up in NYC knowing you're pretty much spending the day in bed is a fucker, let me tell you. Doctor's orders though. It's too much. There's shit going on out there that I need to be getting involved in and instead I'm laid up watching BBC America. I like Top Gear. Cash In The Attic's fuckin' ridiculous. And as for that David Dickinson on Bargain Hunt? He's on acid, right? Or maybe it's these pain-killers?

Read Q Magazine today. The new one. There's 2 covers. One with Joan of Arc on and one with Albert Steptoe on. I fuckin' love David Bailey but how DOES he do that?? It's a fuckin' monster piece. Slightly over the top though. Nice to see so many people saying nice things about us and all.

Went for some acupuncture earlier. Doc says it might help with straightening myself up. Can't see it but I'll try anything to make the gig happen. The guy's not a miracle worker. He is a funny little Chinese man though. He greeted me by saying, "Come in, don't worry, be happy!" KILL ME NOW!!! Didn't work. Still feel pretty sitff. I'm walking like an old man. The NYC gig's not gonna happen. Sorry 'bout that.

Best start thinking about packing up and going home, I guess. Yet another North American trip ends in chaos. If I believed in God, I'd begin to think he had it in for us.

To be continued...

GD

Source: www.oasisinet.com

Click here to vote for us at the BT Music Awards

No comments