Breaking News

Going To Any Of The Upcoming Oasis Shows?















And taking your camera along....

I have added all the photographs that I have been sent to date to the 'Dig Out Your Soul' Tour Archive (here).

Just send your photographs from the gigs to scyhodotcom@gmail.com

You can include of the band onstage, meeting the band, the venue or even you and your friends at the gigs.

Please include what show they are from...

A few shows are missing but hopefully a few of you reading this can send in your own photos, to fill in the blanks.

I've received loads of great photographs from readers of the blog to date, I'm going to the first date in Liverpool and a few others around the country over the next few weeks.

I look forward to receiving you photographs and adding them to the archive.

No comments