Breaking News

Liam Gallagher's Writing Apathy



















Liam Gallagher doesn't care if he never writes another song.

The Oasis singer has penned three tracks for the band's new album, 'Dig Out Your Soul', but insists he doesn't mind if he never gets involved in the creative process again.

He said: "I'm easy, whether a song goes on the album or not, I don't hold a gun to anyone's head, I'm happy enough just singing the songs.

"I'm just a singer, I'm probably the best singer in the band but that's it. When the mic's there, let's go. I know my place."

The former rock wildman also revealed he only turns to writing when he has completed his domestic tasks.

He added: "My songwriting is just a pure fluke. I sit there with a guitar, once the ironing has been done and if there's nothing on the telly, I'll pick it up, get my dictaphone out and boosh. It happens, I haven't got a clue what it's about, but that's it done.

Source: www.myparkmag.co.uk

No comments