Breaking News

Noel: Britain's No Oasis













Noel Gallagher has branded Britain a dump.

The Oasis star from Manchester claimed in an interview on a Dutch and Belgian TV show he only lives in England because that is where the music industry is, and he doesn't miss it when he's on tour, according to the Daily Telegraph.

Noel, 41, ranted: "You know England is not that f***ing great, as anybody'll tell you. To live in England is a f***ing s***hole, to be honest. Well, look at it, f***ing dump! People have this romantic image of England, you know. London is a f***ing dump. It's full of crime, it's full of f***ing tourists. It's traffic, it's pollution. I don't even know why I live here to be honest. I live here because the music industry is here."

"On tour I miss my girlfriend and my little boy and my daughter. I miss watching the football, I miss getting a decent cup of tea. That's about it, other then that I don't miss anything."

The musician continued to rant that he feels his opinion doesn't matter and no one should care what his opinions are on other musicians such as Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty, or social issues like knife crime.

But Noel added he welcomed global warming, saying: "I think global warming is brilliant."

Source: www.musicnews.virginmedia.com

No comments