Breaking News

Oasis Fan Liam Gallagher




















Liam Gallagher's favourite band is Oasis.

The 'Live Forever' rocker doesn't listen to many of his contemporaries because he likes his own work so much.

He said: "I don't listen to new music, but I am aware of new music. I love making music, talking about it, playing it, I adore it. I adore Oasis. I'm their biggest fan, I love them."

Despite not being an admirer of current music, Liam praised 'Brianstorm' rockers Arctic Monkeys and also offered advice to the Pigeon Detectives on how to improve their songs.

He said: "I thought the first Arctic Monkeys album was amazing and I wish them all the best. I prefer them to a bunch of idiots in white clothes dancing like women.

"I don't like Pigeon Detectives, his Yorkshire accent does my head in but I'm sure he'll grow out of it. I used to sing very Mancunian but you do grow out of it."

Source: www.myparkmag.co.uk

No comments