Breaking News

Oasis Kick Off World Tour In Liverpool




















Keep checking back into this post for the setlist as it's played:

Ricky Hatton introduces the band on stage

F**king In The Bushes

Rock N Roll Star

Lyla

The Shock Of The Lightning

Cigarettes And Alcohol

Meaning Of Soul

To Be Where There's Life

Waiting For The Rapture

The Masterplan (Full Band, not Acoustic)

Songbird

Slide Away

Morning Glory

Ain't Got Nothing

The Importance Of Being Idle

i'm outta time

My Big Mouth

Wonderwall

Supersonic

Don't Look Back In Anger (Acoustic)

Falling Down

Champagne Supernova

I Am The Walrus

"Goodnight Liverpool"

6 comments

Anonymous said...

thanks for the updates! please keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

Nice! ... amazing "My big mouth" Be here now come back!

Anonymous said...

More than 20 songs wow. I like this setlist but... some clasics are missing. Live Forever can not be missed, stop crying your heart out is my favourite song but i know they won`t play it. Stand by me is another clasic they never play. Even though it`s a very good setlist, The Turning, Bag it up and I`m Outta Time should be there, i would rather hear those instead of Morning Glory, Songbird, Meaning Of Soul or The Importance Of Being Idle. After all, as i said before it`s a good setlist and the returning of I Am The Walrus is fucking brillant, pure rock and roll to leave the place and still be plugged. Fucking In The Bushes, when will they stop putting this song in the setlist? please change that song for another one.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

wow, nice they played my big mouth. but... where is i'm outta time?? the turning??... those are great songs...

why keep playing meaning of soul?? and why not some might say, columbia,shakermaker, listen up... some nice old stuff would be great

nice setlist, but can be improved

thanks for your live updates!!

Julien said...

Was hoping for Bag it up and/or I'm outta time - this new album really rocks. Hope they'll change something from time to time - hopefully I'll be able to go to the Sheffield gig this Friday.

Anonymous said...

I watched a clip of I'm Outta Time in youtube, and it´s not in the setlist you posted...