Breaking News

Oasis Line Up Massive Manchester Homecoming Gig At Heaton Park




















Get ready to Roll With It as I have super exclusive Oasis news about the band's much anticipated homecoming gig.

My spies tell me Liam and Noel Gallagher are in talks to play the massive Heaton Park in Manchester (famous for Radio 1's One Big Sunday event) next summer. The boys are hoping to sell 100,000 tickets for the gig - and frankly I just can't wait.

One of my moles told me: "The band are really excited about the whole project. It will be their biggest gig since Knebworth."

Meanwhile it looks like Liam, pictured yesterday, is already getting into Supersonic shape.

On a walk with wife Nicole Appleton and her All Saints bandmate Melanie Blatt and their tiny dogs, the rocker's legs didn't look half bad in shorts. Just a shame he decided to wear girly tights.

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

No comments