Breaking News

Oasis UK Arena Tour Starts Today In Liverpool




















Oasis' UK Arena tour kicks off at the Echo Arena in Liverpool tonight for the first two nights of the anticipated UK tour.

The tour then moves on to Sheffield, Birmingham, London, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Belfast, Aberdeen & Glasgow.

I'm going to the show tonight so I have scheduled in a post for 9PM (UK) tonight, I will edit the post and add the set list live from the show via my phone.

Noel told Zane Lowe last night that there will be one song from Be Here Now but no Live Forever, and it will be their longest ever set list.

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! I hope and I know that you will have a great night.

Anonymous said...

Nice one. Looking forward to seeing what the setlist is in prep for Sheffield on Sat :) Have a good one.