Breaking News

Ricky Hatton And Noel Gallagher Plan Road Trip












Ricky Hatton and Noel Gallagher are going on the mother of all lads’ holidays – a road trip from Las Vegas to Mexico.

The Manc pals will bunk up in a tour bus heavily stocked with beer after boxer Ricky’s fight with Paul Malignaggi on November 22.

Noel has agreed to carry one of The Hitman’s belts into the ring before the big fight. And once Ricky has dealt with his rival, the real tear-up begins.

Speaking backstage after Oasis’s brilliant first date on their UK Tour at Liverpool’s Echo Arena, Noel said: “I’m going to carry a belt into the ring for Ricky.

“He told me to hang it over my shoulder but I’ll be holding it up over my head, marching.

“We’re going to do a road trip to the Oasis gig in Mexico after. It’ll be a proper smash-up.”

Ricky was master of ceremonies for the band on Tuesday, earning a knockout reception.

I met him afterwards as he left for an early-ish night as his gruelling training regime has kicked in.

He also has his own chat show, on a digital channel in the pipeline.

He said: “I want Noel on it. I’ve got great guests sorted already. It will be a laugh.”

He should make a film of the Mexico trip. Two Manc amigos on the road on the ale? It would be great TV.

Meanwhile, Liam has voiced his opinions on his big brother’s plan to release a solo album in the future.

He said: “Good luck to him, man. I hope he gives it away for free because I won’t be buying it.”

But Liam admits his brother pens better tracks than him. He said: “He is the best songwriter of his decade, man.”

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments