Breaking News

Ryan Adams: "Tonight, i'll Be Liam Gallagher















Ryan Adams reveals his Stars In Their Eyes moment with Oasis and Liam's Yoda-like Advice

Ryan Adams has been getting advice from Liam Gallagher after filling in for him on Oasis' US tour.

Speaking to NME, the alt.country man revealed he got to live out every Oasis fan's - and his own - dreams of by fronting the band during a soundcheck.

Adams sang one song when he supported Oasis on their North American tour in August and September, just before Noel Gallagher was pushed over at the Canadian V Festival forcing the band to postpone several dates.

"There's only one kiss I can ever remember having that could outdo that moment," gushed Adams. "[It was] unbelievable like, 'Oh my God!' It was really something else!"

Adams explained that after his "work experience", Liam even had a few words of advice for him.

"Liam's very confident onstage and he noticed I can be shy, so we talked about it one day," recalled Adams. 'I said to Liam that sometimes he just stands there like he's holding his guard. He was like, "I'm embracing it, I'm letting it happen to me and I'm letting it in; I'm holding a moment'. In that very moment Liam gave me a gift he'll never know. I tried it in my own show and I had the best show I've ever had, simply because of what he told me. It's wonderfull to be learning from them, to see them keep evolving."

Source: NME Magazine

No comments