Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel Gallagher's Tour Diary on www.oasisinet.com

Who'd have thought it, eh? (Not me, that's for sure) The 2 nights in Birmingham being the best of the entire world tour so far. I'm not one for blowing smoke up people's arses (does anyone know what that means? Has anyone ever tried it?) but if you were in the crowd on the 2nd night, buy yourselves a drink. It was really special.

I'm currently with my right-hand man Gem. We're on the way to the Republic of Ireland aka 'The Land of my Fathers' to give a press conference in order to make an announcement about some super-gig we're doing there next year. I'd tell you but by the time you read this you'll have heard about it anyway (or maybe not). Either way it'll give me a chance to get rid of some of them Euros at the local sweet shops, Irish sweeties being the best in the world'n'all that.

Mind how you go.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

1 comment

stopcryingyourheartout.com said...

http://www.seetickets.com/bbcelectricproms/price.asp?code=353038&userid={419FBE0B-26AE-40BD-8F30-77651B857D3D}&filler1=see&filler3=id1bbceproms

More on sale here