Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel Gallagher's Tour Diary on www.oasisinet.com

So..where we were? 4 weeks off? No thanks. Not at my age. Think my missus had had just about enough of my creaky bones moping around the house. In fact, I know she has ‘cos she told me so (more than once).

We are currently in the home of skiffle. Liverpool. Both shows were great (in places). Don’t think the set-list is quite right yet. It’s maybe a bit too long (I think). Them scousers were wild, wild, wild though. You could feel the noise (more of the same for the rest of the tour please). Big thanks to Ricky Hatton who kicked off proceedings by threatening the entire audience! I think every scouse band that ever was was on the guest list. Caught up with old friends and family. Had a few with Digsy (yep him!) and met Andrew Loog Oldham. What a gent.

And I think that was that, apart from me leaving my new electric toothbrush in London, but that’s another story.

We’re homeward bound today. Got a day off in Manchester. It’ll be great to walk those streets again. It’s good to be back.

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments