Breaking News

This Week's Top Ten Best Selling UK Singles



10 - Gym Class Heroes Ft The Dream - Cookie Jar
09 - Iglu & Hartly - In This City
08 - Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
07 - Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl
06 - Rihanna - Disturbia
05 - Boyzone - Love You Anyway
04 - Sugababes - Girls
03 - Oasis - The Shock Of The Lightning
02 - Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
01 - Pink - So What

Oasis have entered the UK Official Singles Charts at number 3 on this weeks chart, Pink claimed her second UK number one single, her first since Just Like A Pill in 2002.

3 comments

Anonymous said...

that's because the poor b-side, hope they learnt the lesson and realease a worth buying single...

Anonymous said...

22 consecutive Top 10 singles

Anonymous said...

I think for a band like Oasis in the UK, if a come back single is not #1, something's wrong: Some Might Say, D'You Know What I mean, GO Let it Out, Hindu Times, Lyla...but now? what happened? I agree is because of the b-sides, Oasis was a band that has great b-sides, but only a remix??? I don't think so...