Breaking News

What's Your Most Spinal Tap Moment?














Ozzy Osbourne, Billy Gibbons, Angus Young and more share their most insane rock-and-roll stories ever!

Noel Gallagher of Oasis

People associate us with excess, but the only time I’ve actually been out of it onstage was in Philadelphia. I was plastered that night—truly fuckin’ drunk. During the first song, I made some Kiss-style “look at my giant phallic ax” gestures. The crowd loved it. I thought, Only in America. I continued in this vein, taking the piss, playing guitar solos with my tongue and all, and the fuckers loved it. That’s the only time Oasis were truly Spinal Tap. Well, it’s the only time I admit we were, anyway.

Earlier on, when I was a roadie with Inspiral Carpets, they played a show in Reading [England], where they had, for one reason or another, a replica of a cow onstage. They demanded I sucked one of its udders onstage during one song. I was too young and intimidated at the time, so I didn’t dare refuse. If I remember correctly, my girlfriend broke up with me on the spot because she thought I looked a real cunt.

Read the rest of them here.

Source: www.guitarworld.com

No comments