Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Weller Retirement




















Noel Gallagher won't retire until Paul Weller does.

The 41-year-old Oasis guitarist thought he would have quit music before he turned 40 but insists he will continue until his close friend and former The Jam frontman ends his career.

Noel said: "The question is always there, at the back of my mind. When I was 30 it was like, 'Well, I'll be out of this by the time I'm 40.' Now I'm 41 and I still really love it. And I think we are still valid as a band.

"I have always felt that as long as Paul Weller's doing it - and he's 10 years older than me - I'm doing it.

"I guess you face this worry in your 40s and come out the other side, when maybe age matters less."

Noel recently revealed he has already written Oasis' next album, and promised it would be different to the band's latest effort.

He said: "There's stuff about soldiers and religious people and rock stars and travellers. They all seem to have a narrative.

"It's vastly different from 'Dig Out Your Soul'."

Source: Bang Media International

1 comment

Anonymous said...

I hope its different from Dig Out Your Soul because I'm not buying it otherwise.

G. V.