Breaking News

Oasis Announce New Single













Oasisinet is pleased to announce that Oasis will release their new single, "I'm Outta Time" on their Big Brother Recordings label on 1st December.

The single, taken from the album "Dig Out Your Soul", comes in various formats, including two collectors’ edition 7” singles and remixes which feature an exclusive remix of "I’m Outta Time" by Marilyn Manson bassist, Twiggy with Dave Sardy, as well as remixes of album tracks by Neon Neon and Jagz Kooner.

Formats are as follows:

CD Single: ‘I’m Outta Time’ (Album Version) ~ ‘I’m Outta Time’ (remix)
(RKIDSCD55) ‘The Shock Of The Lightning’ (Jagz Kooner remix)

7” (RKID55): ‘I’m Outta Time’ (Album Version) / ‘To Be Where There’s Life’ (Neon Neon remix)

7” (RKID 55X): ‘I’m Outta Time’ (Remix) / ‘The Shock Of The Lightning’ (Jagz Kooner remix)

DIGITAL: ‘ 'I’m Outta Time’ (Album Version) / ‘I’m Outta Time’ (Remix)
Bundle ‘I’m Outta Time’ (Video)

The new video will premiere this Wednesday at 23:35 on Channel 4.

No comments