Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour diary from oasisinet.com

The UK tour has officially finished. Thank god. There's been too much to do. Too many people to see. Too much boozing. Too much, too much. It'll be good to get out into the world and see what everyone else is up to.

We're flying to Cologne today. I love Germany. And them Germans. I don't know why, I just do.

We were up half the night the other night watching the American election. Not that it's any of my business you understand but we have a couple of Americans what work with us and they were very excited that Obama smashed it. Good for them. And him. And America, eh? Will it change anything? Probably not. Good speech though. Then again, they usually are.

It's gonna be a day of hanging around airport lounges today. Not the best way to spend a day off. It never ceases to amaze me how many people get offended when they ask you for "a quick picture" and you tell them you can't be arsed. It fuckin' winds me right up. People actually get the needle. Put your phones back in your pockets and grow up!!

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments