Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour diary from oasisinet.com

That gig in Cologne last night was the most underwhelming experience of my recent life.

Let me explain. It was a gig for competition winners. 600 of 'em.

SIX HUNDRED!! I've done rehearsals with more people in attendance. All of these next few shows are re-scheduled from 3 months ago. We had to cancel them because of the incident in Toronto.

Little gigs are not for me. I find them boring and pointless. Give me the spectacle of a stadium gig any day of week. 60,000, that's where it's at for me.

Some very funny Euro dancing going on in the hotel bar afterwards. There is no greater sight than the euro dancer in full flow.

We're off to Copenhagen today. On the Oasis private jet-plane. I love Copenhagen. Can't wait. It's another low-key gig. There'll be at least a 1,000 people there though. I might even get excited.

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments