Breaking News

Oasis' New Single, 'I'm Outta Time' In Stores Today



Big Brother Recordings will release Oasis' new single, "I'm Outta Time" today.

The single, taken from the number one album "Dig Out Your Soul", comes in various formats, including two collectors edition 7" singles (to fill your 7" collector's box) which feature an exclusive remix of 'I'm Outta Time' by Marilyn Manson bassist, Twiggy with Dave Sardy, as well as previously unreleased remixes of album tracks by Neon Neon and Jagz Kooner.

The digital bundle also includes the previously unheard demo of 'I'm Outta Time'.

The formats available are:

CD Single
'I'm Outta Time' (Album Version) / 'I'm Outta Time' (remix) / 'The Shock Of The Lightning' (Jagz Kooner remix)

7" #1
'I'm Outta Time' (Album Version) / 'To Be Where There's Life' (Neon Neon remix)

7" #2
'I'm Outta Time' (Remix) / 'The Shock Of The Lightning' (Jagz Kooner remix)

Digital Bundle
'I'm Outta Time' (Album Version) / 'I'm Outta Time' (Remix) / 'I'm Outta Time' (Demo)

For more information click here.

The video for Oasis' new single 'I'm Outta Time' is now available to buy at iTunes UK, France and Ireland. The video for the Liam-penned single features him on a surreal journey through a moon-lit English landscape. Subtly psychedelic! To get the video, click here

You can also buy the song digitally for your nearest and dearest via the new 'Send to a Friend' function.

No comments