Breaking News

Tales From the Middle Of Nowhere





Just waking up in Monterey. What a day! The sun has go his hat on. Beautiful sunrise.

Nervously waiting on this very phone for updates on the score of the Manchester derby. Can't see us getting anything today. 0-0 would be perfectly acceptable.

Done a photo shoot yesterday in some shady neighbourhood. Wot's-iz-name shit himself from start to finish. He doesn't seem to like being out on the streets even if we're surrounded by 6 armed guards.

BOLLOCKS!! Little Spongebob Rooney's just scored. Typical clown-ish behaviour in the box apparently.

Now here's a thing. In Mexico right, the hombres who flog the bootleg t-shirts etc. have been selling Man Utd shirts with their shit badge and the Oasis logo side by side on the front and GALLAGHER and a big no. 10 on the back?! MAN UTD SHIRTS!!!! That's out-fuckin'-rageous.

The gig was great - give or take the odd freestyle cock up.

Half time. Shit-cunts - 1. City - 0.

Flying back to LA today. Gonna be based there for a week. Cue torrential rain, no doubt. Gotta go via Dallas international airport. Immigration officials haven't taken too kindly to me the last couple of times I've been in transit there - what with me being an evil genius'n'all. I'm steeling myself for a game of cat and mouse with whoever they send to deal with me this time.

My missus is waiting for me in California with my boy so it'll all be worthwhile.

Adios Mexico.

Hasta luego, and all that.

GD.

PS - The match finished 1-0 to the squares.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments