Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour diary for Oasisinet.com

We were up in northern California yesterday. Oakland. The scenery from the airplane window on the way up was stunning - stunning, I tells ya!

Back on the road with Ryan Adams. Good to see him again.

Gig weren't all that. Had a few "technical problems" which pretty much amounts to cunts not doing their cunting jobs properly. I won't go into detail - I'll be here all morning. Mind you, someone in the front row fainted half way through. It's a strange sight when someone gets oxygen and then stretchered out while the band plays on!

Back in LA (AGAIN!!) today. Actually gonna get to do a gig here tonight. Seems like we've been here for weeks without doing anything.

They reckon Morrissey's on the guest list tonight! Really? I'll believe it when I see him. An Oasis concert doesn't sound like the natural environment where one would see a Morrissey.

Beautiful day though. I'm off for a walk with my girl and my boy.

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments