Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





When was the last time I sent one of these? I can't remember. Berlin maybe? Fuck knows.

Had to blow the show out in Dusseldorf yesterday. Romeo's lost his voice and can't sing. Think it's already been re-scheduled for sometime in the next week or so.

It does mean we get 2 days off in Amsterdam though (every cloud'n'all that, eh?).

I'm not a massive fan of the 'dam. It used to be pretty laid back and serene in the 80s. It just seems to be full of c***s these days. They all seem to be English and all. Ended up in some Irish bar last night (what would the world be without Irish bars?). Playing pool and getting pissed. It seems me and Cool Prophet are the pool masters.

Dunno what to do today. Go for a walk and get high, I suppose. Or get high and go for a walk?

Decisions, decisions..

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments