Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Bored of Amsterdam now. Been here 3 days. Far too long for my liking. Still got another show tonight. And a fuckin' day off here tomorrow. There's not a great deal to do here at the best of times but it's particularly grim in the middle of winter.

Glad that Kaka business is over. Somewhat predictably he didn't fancy it. The fuckin' newspapers are having a field day with City at the moment. It's getting boring.

Talking of the papers. Did anyone see that story of Oasis allegedly meeting Tom Cruise in a hotel in Berlin?! Ludicrous. The mind boggles at where these stories come from. Pure nonsense.

Q magazine are with us for a couple of days. At least it'll alleviate the boredom. I like doing interviews. I find myself having opinions on things I truly couldn't care less about. I wonder what they'll ask me about this time? Blur re-forming, I suppose. We'll find out soon enough.

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments