Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Life, Liam, Partying & Football












Noel Gallagher has threatened to send Kaiser Chiefs to hospital.

The formidable Oasis rocker, 41, confessed he avoids bumping into the band in case he sees red over one of the Chiefs.

Noel, who has shown his contempt for the Leeds lads in the past, said: "If I'm at a celebrity football match and I'm up against somebody from Kaiser Chiefs then they're going to hospital and that's the end of that.

"So I've always said: 'I think it's best if I sit this one out, ' otherwise the Vinnie Jones would come out in me."

Ahead of Monday's release of new Oasis single Falling Down, Noel also sharpened his tongue for brother Liam, 36.

He said: "Liam gets up and he's a f***ing idiot and then he goes to bed. He turns up and that's what usually spoils any celebrations."

Even footballers were not spared in the Man City fan's rant. He said:"I've got a lot of time for footballers – but only because 90% of them are thick as pig sh** and you can take the piss out of them."

As the band fly high with seventh album Dig Out Your Soul, Noel also revealed he is not worried about the credit crunch.

Speaking to talkSPORT magazine, out now, he said: "I don't mean to be f***ing rude but I do own a black Amex card that has unlimited credit and cannot be denied anywhere.

"I could walk into a showroom selling Boeing 747s and, regardless of whether I could afford it, they'd have to accept that card."

He added: "When I was taking drugs on a regular basis it was a frightening experience for the record company.

"You could have literally gone out and bought a house on a whim – and I had more whims than I care to mention."

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

Oasis' new single 'Falling Down' is available to download on March 8th and in stores March 9th, click here to pre-order the single.

No comments