Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: ‘The Planet? I Just Don't Give A F***’




















Noel Gallagher upset pal Chris Martin when he vetoed the Coldplay singer's attempts to get him to go green.

The singer said he "genuinely didn't give a f***" when the star quizzed him on environmental issues over dinner.

In his typically outspoken style, Noel said: "I remember being out with Chris one night and he said: 'Why do you think it's cool not to care?' and I said, 'Well I don't think it's cool, I don't think I'm being cool.'

"I actually couldn't give a f*** about what's going on outside my family: me, my missus, my two kids and my Mam, and her parents... that's it, for me.

"Other than that, it's not my problem, but that's not to say you shouldn't care about it!

"You know each to their own and I'm glad there's people like that. But I just like to look after my own. I genuinely don't give a f***"

In the interview with Talksport magazine, Noel was also questioned on James Blunt's view that flying is bad for the environment.

He added: "The thought of James Blunt gives me a migraine. James Blunt is bad for the environment that surrounds this part of my f***ing head here."

Good lad.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

Oasis' new single 'Falling Down' is available to download on March 8th and in stores March 9th, click here to pre-order the single.

No comments