Breaking News

Tales From the Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour blog for oasisinet.com

Thank fuck that's over. Looking forward to a little time off. I was actually starting to do my own head in!

Apologies 'bout the gig last night in Paris. An utter shambles. We had to stop the gig TWICE!! Technical problems, see? Couldn't be helped, I'm afraid.

Sad that we only seen the 'Vegas for a few days. Nice bunch though. Good music. Soul power, see?

Am currently on that Euro-Star with Irie Nancy. Slightly disheveled (me, not her. She, of course looks tip-top).

Now, before I get grossly misquoted about this (which is inevitable as I'm being interviewed by Q Magazine next week) - China! Fuck me, them communists have got long memories, eh? I can't even remember doing the offending gig 12 years ago? Come on, let it go.

In a bit.GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

Oasis' new single 'Falling Down' is available to download on March 8th and in stores March 9th, click here to pre-order the single.

No comments