Breaking News

Super Shopper Noel Gallagher











Noel Gallagher loves supermarkets.

The Oasis rocker - who was once famed for his wild partying - admits he is always finding reasons to spend time at his local grocery store.

He said: 'I'm happiest hanging round the house and I'm forever offering to go to the supermarket. I f**king love supermarkets. I love watching football and writing.

'Outside of that, and hanging out with Sara and the kids, it involves other people and compromise.'

The 41-year-old guitarist also admitted he prefers to spend time alone than with friends.

Noel added: 'Send me to space and I'll tend to that space station forever.

'I like to sit at home with the blinds down and the TV off and just listen to the city. It gives me a sense of who I am.'

Source: www.msn.com

No comments