Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour diary for oasisinet.com

Great show last night. They just keep getting better and better.

Very little else to report. Some kids had made up "Noel Or Die" badges. The Japanese kids will be thrilled at that.

I'm at Santiago Airoporto. Just waiting on a flight to Rio. Gonna be hot, hot, hot. And the hotel's right on the Copacabana beach. Not that I'll get to see much of it. The kids there are fuckin' crazy. I'll be confined to barracks. Never mind. Got my trusty axe. I've been doing a bit of writing for the 1st time in ages - did I mention that already? Maybe?

Very disappointing to to see Man Utd get to the Champ's League final - AGAIN! They were fuckin' good though. Swatted the Arsenal like little French Flies. Hope Barca murder Chelsea tonight.

Anyway, fuck all that AND fuck all this. I'm bored. Seen some classic Ray-Bans in the shops. And I want them so I'm going to get them.

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments