Breaking News

Green Day For Liam Gallagher




















Liam Gallagher turned the cagoule from the trainspotter’s choice into a fashion staple for any lad about town.

So I imagine his Pretty Green clothing range will go down well.

The Oasis rocker’s designs go on general sale tomorrow, the same day the lads kick off their summer tour with a mega gig at Manchester’s Heaton Park.

I wonder whether Liam will set up a stand to hawk his clobber to gig-goers?

If he did, I’m sure Radio 1 DJ Zane Lowe would be first in the queue.

The Kiwi has named the frontman as his fave rock star.

Not that Liam has ever been unsure of himself.

He once said: “There’s Elvis and me. I couldn’t say which of the two is best.”

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

Tickets are still available for a number shows on Oasis' largest-ever UK Stadium tour, click here for availability of tickets.

1 comment

stopcryingyourheartout.com said...

The Oasis tour starts today :)